tips and tricks
1. Use a color that will not get lost in your clay slurry, such as bright yellow, orange or pink.
2. Level your printer plate for the best results.
3. Do not use old PLA that has become brittle.
1. Using softer clay may get you the best results and the finest detail.
2. Smoother clay without lots of grog will get better detail.
3. If there are any rough edges after printing, use a small jewelers file to fine tune the die.
4. If details are too exaggerated for your taste, use a sponge to smooth down to size.
5. If you are using a larger extruder, use the 4" extruder holder found on this site, or a smaller diameter circle die.